• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scale Jeep Rubicon Travels Alberta Through The Great Canadian Rockies Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UAnzjRpKCY

Escape to the great Canadian Rockies in this next action packed adventure. This series will span 4 stunning landmarks located in both Jasper and Banff National Parks. This 3rd part takes place at the treacherous but yet elegant Mistaya Canyon. Unlike the other videos in the series this one has a much different mood. The weather wouldn't let up and it rained non-stop. I was forced to make a decision to film in the rain or get no footage of this location. I decided to bare the elements and put the weather proofing of all my gear to the test. I'm glad I did too cause the rain made for a really nice cinematic effect and added that extra layer of mood that this video needed. The rock crawling at this spot is to die for and would recommend to anyone passing by to check it out. The next and final stop will be Parker Ridge so stay tuned for that.

Back