• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scale comps not using SORCA rules @ Victorville/Apple Valley area

tapped-out

I wanna be Dave
I'm thinking of having a few scale comps in the Victorville/Apple Valley area. We will not be using SORCA rule set. (No scale points)

Looking to run 1.9 scale rigs that are either RTR or built from kit using close to stock electronics. (Axial scx10/scx10 ii, Venterra Ascender, HPI Venture)

We'll be running competition style courses suitable for an RTR trucks performance.
(3-5) 10 gate courses with bonus gates.

I'll be posting date of 1st GTG/comp in a few weeks.
If you think you'd attend post up. (If anyone is still around here)

Last edited:
Im still trying to get out to one of your events i was sick in january and febuary was to far out for me to traval now i have to go back east my little girl is having a little one of her own so i need to be there then i should be in the area all summer trying to get my house to be more house like i am gona try real hard to make a few of your events RCing is about the only thing i enjoy that i can still enjoy

Is that place private property or just open desert? Best I can tell you found a decent set of rocks. For some reason the link only works in Tap for me. Gonna be lookin for good places to run my bomber once I’m done building it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Is that place private property or just open desert? Best I can tell you found a decent set of rocks. For some reason the link only works in Tap for me. Gonna be lookin for good places to run my bomber once I’m done building it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Copy and past link it should work with all phones.. I've tried it on android and Apple both worked. To be honest when a few guys said my map link didn't work it was them not knowing how to use their phone.

Tall Boys

https://goo.gl/maps/QC9Q7oq1y2S2

Private property IDK IMO best way is to always be Respectful and cleanup after yourself and you'll be fine at most locations.

I've been crawling at above location for yrs."thumbsup"

Back