• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sardis Lake Jackpot

helhedded

I wanna be Dave
Rottensmelly sent me this pic... I figured that I would share since he was hoarding it. He must be trying to keep this gem all to himself. :flipoff:

Gps. cordinates. 34.424771,-89.800969

DSCN0118.jpg

Last edited:
Love this pic

That's my boy :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

He's a 14 month old 60lb APBT.

This is all that he did for the entire 4-5 hours we were out there. RUN! JUMP! DIG! WATER! RUN IN WATER! YAAAAAAAAAAY

Attachments

• new 090 (Medium) (Small).jpg
    new 090 (Medium) (Small).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
You can get some of the same terrain down around the Ross Barnett Reservoir and on the Pearl, Yazoo and Sunflower rivers. Of course on the RBR your crawler might get eaten by a gator.

I am retiring in that area in 2.5 years so I hope it stays the same. Though I could end up much closer to Memphis.

I don't own a scaler. You're more than welcome to come if we can schedule a day to run.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back