• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ryft DX3 will not show new Battery levels ?

XtrmTJ

Quarry Creeper
Just got a used Ryft with a Spektrum dx3 and a sr6100at receiver. I bought a spektrum smart 3s G2 lipo battery and s150 smart charger. After charging battery and hooking it all up, the dx3 is not showing battery levels? Also, very other time I turn it on I have to rebind it. Any suggestions?
TIA ! "thumbsup"

Never mind, I just did some research and found that Spektrum is "JUNK". :shock: I just waisted over $200 in so called "Smart" tech, all for not! I have a Tatic Rx/Tx that will be installed today! I need to do proper research before I lay out $$$ :lmao:

Hmmm... So, did you not know how to set up the Blu-tooth interface on your phone, or did not not have an interface module?

not out much on teh stock radio with the Ryft. they only value about 50.00 for that radio setup IMO.

I don't have the Bluetooth module. I installed Tactic gear and it works great �� Stays bound. No clitches, loving it!! This thing rips on 3s, I can't imagine 4s !

Back