• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RS10XT Unboxing

Unboxing videos are stupid.

So are upgrade walkthrough videos.

Crawling videos are not stupid though, so go ahead with that.

wow...harsh much??? would that be Greensburg KS?????

i will admit, not much interest in a un boxing of this rig....we all have one. LOL

Hey Adam, thanks for the video. I remember the day I opened my first crawler. Was awesome to feel the tires and suspension moving out of the box. Don't let these guys get you down. Enjoy your new rig. "thumbsup"

Thanks guys for the comments. Duuuuuuuude I can appreciate your position, and I have to give you props for that cereal unboxing. That was freakin hilarious! :D

Thanks guys for the comments. Duuuuuuuude I can appreciate your position, and I have to give you props for that cereal unboxing. That was freakin hilarious! :D

I'm glad you took my criticism so well. I was afraid you'd gone off to slit your wrists. You'll do well around here. Welcome to RCC. "thumbsup"

Back