• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rooster Crawler and Integy 35T lathe problem

crazywolf

I bought this setup to run on my scx-10. I got it all wired up with my traxxas TQ 2.4ghz receiver and a hitec steering servo. I went through the programming and everything acted as it should. However the motor doesn't move when I pull the trigger. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm thinking the ESC is bad as I have voltage all the way to it but none when I pull the trigger. Also I was able to see voltage when spinning the motor.

while everything is hooked up feel the ESC heat sink to see if it feels warm. also listen for a clicking noise from it. when mine fried it was faily warm and made a clicking noise. also the red light kept blinking until it finally stopped doing even that. i had to send it off to novak for a rebuild. good luck!

I bought this setup to run on my scx-10. I got it all wired up with my traxxas TQ 2.4ghz receiver and a hitec steering servo. I went through the programming and everything acted as it should. However the motor doesn't move when I pull the trigger. Any help would be appreciated.

When you have everything hooked up, floor the throttle fwd the light on the speed should be solid green. in full rev it should flash green. if this does not happen then reprogram your speedo again. if still nothing, with the power on try adjusting your throttle trim if its off by a little bit the speedo wont complete it's "Start-up" procedure.

Pixie dust works great too!

How would I go about that? I tried spinning the motor by hand and it did spin.

Just grab the wire coming out of the brushes and pull gently to see if the brushes move freely in the brush hood, If one or both of your brushes are hanging up no power will get to the commutator and the motor will not turn.

solved

turns out the throttle channel was burned out partially. The esc would receive the signal enough to set the program but not enough to trigger the motor. I put an old futaba system in and it worked like a champ.

Back