• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rockcrawlintoy’s scx10ish build

ebdIqVG.jpg

It’s been a minute since I have been on here. I have an AX10 that I had built for comp stuff for a while and then it’s just sat. I picked up some frame rails for it and I figured this was the closest category for it. It has a Novak rockstar motor, sidewinder esc futaba receiver and some small 3s lipos. Not sure if I wanna keep the 2.2 wheels or go to 1.9s I am going to order the bed and get some hardware to mount it prolly this week

Last edited:
A relic!

Would love to see more. Perhaps I see some Big Bores and tuning spring tucked in there?

A relic!

Would love to see more. Perhaps I see some Big Bores and tuning spring tucked in there?
Dont mind the hardware and all that. I am just mocking stuff up and was waiting on a hardware kit.
I think I am going to play with the shock mounting a bit and maybe make some different mounts.
xpmwzSp.jpg

LLZo3Cx.jpg

Got a bumper for the front that needed some modding, I also made a simple rear bumper and some sliders with body mounts. Just need to get a winch, paint, windshield and lenses for the lights
Ill pull the bumpers and sliders off this week to paint.

sWUzO2x.jpg

imoN3CN.jpg

IzrUlSa.jpg

H3coinf.jpg

oB1wyTi.jpg

Back