• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rock Crawling At Vasquez Rocks

that was some good editing.. a little bit shaky but i have tryed filming too ;-) its not super easy.
the only reason it was inpossible is because you didnt have my clod trying it :flipoff: :flipoff:
nice looking rigs

Cool videos. Rocks look killer!

But I have to agree, the shakiness damn near made me sick :p

Does your camcorder have a stabilization feature on it?

Best way to keep the camcorder stable is to extend your arms about half way out, strap the camcorder to your right hand, and hold the body of the camera with your right hand. Keep your arms locked into position, feet planted on the ground, and move your upper body around to follow the subject. That way, it stays nice and steady.

Last edited:
AdamF said:
Cool videos. Rocks look killer!

But I have to agree, the shakiness damn near made me sick :p

Does your camcorder have a stabilization feature on it?

Best way to keep the camcorder stable is to extend your arms about half way out, strap the camcorder to your right hand, and hold the body of the camera with your right hand. Keep your arms locked into position, feet planted on the ground, and move your upper body around to follow the subject. That way, it stays nice and steady.

Nah, it's not even a camcorder. It's a high end Sony Cybershot DSC-W1. This thing takes vids at 640!

Anyway, the shakyness was mainly due to letting my little sister tape it. She was actually about 25 feet away, but was just zoomed in really close.

Good job, Its not the worst vid I've endoured. Looks like you got the hard stuff figured out, and I'm willing to bet your next one will be 10x better, Nice trucks too. Keep them coming! I want to see more "Moab Tire action", I've seen little to none so far.

Back