• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Redcat Everest 10

Mbuczk

so i bought a new everest 10 about 2 weeks ago. Went to use it the other day and I get no reaction from the truck(throttle or steering) and both the ESC and receiver are blinking red, tried to rebind the transmitter with no luck. Only mods I have done is change the motor and pinion, motor is still good battery is still good. Also messed with throttle position to no avail any help would be greatly appreicated.

make sure all your wires are in corectly and the battery is charged the radio and reciver shouldent loose bind since you only had it a.few.days contact redcat and see.what they say
redcat dosent use the best electronics and sometimes they go bad ill guess the reciver died but thats just a wild guess still worth going over your wiring

Maybe double check the plugs going in to the reveiver and make sure they are not turned around wrong?

Back