• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Recommend me a radio! (4ch, 3pos, rear steer)

Grimace83

Pebble Pounder
Hi All,

Looking at upgrading the DX3.0 that is currently used to control my Axial Wraith.

It is running the third channel as a 2 position switch at the moment which does not allow me to utilise the full capabilities of the Axial Dig, which requires a three position switch radio for 4x4, rear free wheel, and rear locked (front dig).

I'm also looking at future expansion so would like a radio that can adjust the 3rd or 4th for rear steer. I'd like infinite rear steer positions so a 3 position switch for this would not be enough/meet my requirements.

What pistol grip radio TX&RX is available in 4 channel to suit?
I'm not sure if any of the Spektrum DX4 radios can achieve this?

Cheers
Grimace

Airtronics mt4 Shop around there discontinued and you should be able to get a good deal! There an awesome rxtx

149 r/c worx's Team Driver

Airtronics mt4 Shop around there discontinued and you should be able to get a good deal! There an awesome rxtx

149 r/c worx's Team Driver

I've noticed that it's difficult to locate them, more so here in Australia.
Hobby king has a MT-4S listed but its pricey and come with servos and what not that I do not require.

I just picked up a new mt4s with 3 rx's for 300 shipped on rctech. Look there. There was several mt4 and mt4s radios. I thought amain and tower hobbies had the mt4 on sale for 199.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There is a like new mt4 and 2 461 rx's for 150 on rctech. There was a mt4 and one rx for 150 on rctech

Thanks all, somehow ended up with a DX4R Pro! Price was too good to say no!
Hope it was/is an ok radio!
You will love it. I have had my dx3r for years with zero issues and I love it. I just moved up to a 4 channel. I also wanted to try airtronics again. It's what I ran when I built my first kit in 94'.

Back