• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC4WD motors anygood

I put a 45t in my Honcho kit...love it. Have another one on the way for the Dingo.

For $13 to my door, hard to pass up!

I just ordered a 35t and a 45t so Im hoping that they run well. Good price 13 shipped per motor. Not a bad price as long as they run well for a decent time. "thumbsup"

i have several of the rc4wd motors, ive run the guts out of 1 of them in water mud sand it keeps going, for 12bucks its hard to beat

i have a rc4wd 35t in my honcho, it does everything i ask of it.

its been under water, and mud a few times with no problems (without ever oiling the bearings)

oil the bearings right away, and after every cleaning/use (i just figured this out today, ive been running this motor hard for a while and have never oiled the bearings until today...its alot less noisy now) :lmao:

This is all good to hear since I ordered 2 motors. A 35t and a 45t, just to get some change. 18 bucks shipped for 2 motors is a good deal to me.

Back