• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rc4wd Gelande 2 thinks it’s spring

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
It has been far too long since I filmed last, I admit the weathers been pretty lousy but I figured if I wanted to go, I’d just have to put on my big boy pants and get my feet wet…

And man was it worth it, is it spring or something? The snow is melting, the little creeks are flowing (I like the sound of running water) and the birds are singing. I love my Gelande 2 Cruiser. I bought it second hand and have enjoyed it very much. It has however seen better days. Maybe it’s time for it to get some R&R, the body is pretty rough, I’m thinking a 3D print early bronco body and maybe picking up a new gelande cruiser kit to build my way.
​​
Thanks for watching! I hope to get out there again soon, and I will see you again!

https://youtu.be/5uhrssQ4pk0?si=WhZf7ZpBF-MoSTqo

Back