• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC Swap Meet

The Crawl Space

RCC Addict
Time to clean off the shelves and open all those boxes of stuff you've stashed away, its another Crawl Space RC Super Swat Meet!

Saturday, January 23rd. 10am-4pm.
The Crawl Space.
4920 Iris St.
Wheat Ridge, CO. 80033.

FREE to the public and Sellers.
(Sellers, limit your selection to RC specific items. No skies, treadmills, tupperware, etc.)

There will be bench space available for first come, first serve basis and room for extra tables and chairs (Sellers must provide their own tables and chairs.)

-Important-
Sellers must arrive by 9:30am to set-up and move vehicles to street parking out front of the Shop.

The rock course will be open for the day so you can play or test something out before you buy it.

Please post up any questions, comments or concerns.

I have so many swaps for swapping. Hope to make it there! We have the 4th race of the rally series the following day (Sunday the 24th).

Im looking for one of these hubs off a vintage hilux. If someone has one ill bring a ton of stuff up ti the swap meet from rally cars to crawlers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5857204ca89802ebda2a429cc5f9cd66.jpg

Ive just packaged up @ 30 sets of tires. Next ill be packaging up a bunch of beadlocks, esc's, motors, winches, servos, 1/6 scale bodies, rally cars, crawlers, short course trucks, drifters, a traxxas dragster, dst1 timing set, onroad tires, and various other parts. Maybe even some vintage.

Im thinkin i need to bring a table or 2...

Ive just packaged up @ 30 sets of tires. Next ill be packaging up a bunch of beadlocks, esc's, motors, winches, servos, 1/6 scale bodies, rally cars, crawlers, short course trucks, drifters, a traxxas dragster, dst1 timing set, onroad tires, and various other parts. Maybe even some vintage.

Im thinkin i need to bring a table or 2...

Right on, definitely bring tables. We don't have the warehouse next door anymore.

I collect a ton of different rc stuff. I like doing custom builds like these.
b71838afedbcc0612e0140549d5c71a7.jpg

64a4b4a99af599336d6526502672a338.jpg

b154ae99812e91205a8a155f3ef84172.jpg

Because of all my builds, i find it hard to get rid of parts. The mind set of, hmm - i might use that for something cool some day.

Please leave that s15 silvia at home. I don't need the temptation

Sent from my SM-N910T

Back