• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Range Rover hard body makes my Trx4 sport look thicc

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
“What a body.” I hear people say in hushed whispers whenever I have this one out and I’m 99% sure they aren’t talking about me. The small wheel wells on the rangy means smallish tires but portal axles make up for it. I’m super happy with this truck. Enjoy and thanks for watching.

https://youtu.be/GY-Cf0eZHxo

I'm sure there is evidence showing that videos under a certain time length get more views. And I'm confident that YouTube's algorithms favor videos that meet that standard.

But if your videos were 20 minutes, I'd still watch them.

I'm sure there is evidence showing that videos under a certain time length get more views. And I'm confident that YouTube's algorithms favor videos that meet that standard.

But if your videos were 20 minutes, I'd still watch them.

That is a great compliment man and I appreciate it. None the less, the next video is up and it’s under 7:00 minutes because everyone’s time is valuable and I wouldn’t want to bore people.

Back