• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Radiolink RC4G Mixing

Lttlcheeze

I have an OG RadioLink RC4G radio and just picked up a 4WS crawler. The previous owner had it setup on his Spetkrum DX5 Rugged (I think) so with the push of a button he could switch from 2WS, 4WS together, 4WS crawl. He used "switchable" throttle mixing.

Does anyone know if this can be done with my old school radio, or do I need to upgrade?

Should be able to do it in the Mixing part.

you may also be able to update the firmware on it, and use RC6/GS Receivers also.

I have the RC6GS, but hear the 4 is quite capable also.

i would start checking out the 2 aux channels, the mixing section and see if you can update the firmware....

Should be able to do it in the Mixing part.

you may also be able to update the firmware on it, and use RC6/GS Receivers also.

I have the RC6GS, but hear the 4 is quite capable also.

i would start checking out the 2 aux channels, the mixing section and see if you can update the firmware....

Mine doesn't have a USB port so im not sure if i can pdate it. I'll reach out to RadioLink and see what they have to say.

The only way I've found to switch modes is by turning the pmix on or off through the menu. If there's a quicker option I'd like to know as well.

The only way I've found to switch modes is by turning the pmix on or off through the menu. If there's a quicker option I'd like to know as well.

Directly from RadioLink:

We have firmware for four wheels steering. We are wondering if this is the function you need. But sorry firmware for four wheel steering is available for RC6GS V2, but not available for RC4G.
https://www.radiolink.com/rc6gsv2_firmware

Back