• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Radio Interview about Crawler Innovations; Activated Outlaw; and Ayala Metal Works

Nova's Ark

Tire&Foam Extraordinaire
Subscribed Member
Gavin and I were interviewed live, for the entire one hour broadcast, on a local radio station. The name of the show is Art Connection of East Texas, live on air Saturday mornings at 8AM Central on KTBB 97.5FM/600AM. We were interviewed entirely about rc crawling, Crawler Innovations, Activated Outlaw, and Ayala Metal Works.

Here is a link to the broadcast;
http://www.ktbbaudio.com/artshow/artshow03-13-21.mp3

#crawlerinnovations #activatedoutlaw #ayalametalworks #rccrawler

I have no idea how many of the views counted on this thread actually listened to the broadcast, but as of this post, over 4K views on this post is very humbling. Thank you to the people who listened, and more importantly have supported Crawler Innovations through their purchases and word of mouth to inform others about our products. Without the customer support, this company could not exist. Crawler Innovations enters its 13th year in business in 2023. Thank you for the opportunity to live a dream and be a part of a hobby that I enjoy so much.

My daughter Destinee published her first book in 2022, named "Moondust", and was interviewed live, for the first segment of the one hour broadcast, on a local radio station. The name of the show is Art Connection of East Texas, live on air Saturday mornings at 8AM Central on KTBB 97.5FM/600AM. The host asked me to sit in for the interview, so you will here my input briefly as well. Here's a link to the broadcast:
https://soundcloud.com/user-808822368/artshow07-30-22

Back