• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

radio help

roughneck

Rock Stacker
ok so im pretty sure this is the right place for it but i was recently checking out spektrums site and saw they have 4 channel rx and thought about upgrading from 3 channel i own a dx3c radio and saw 2 different 4 channel rx and was wondering if either one would be compatible with my dx3c cause i really dont want to buy a new radio just to get 4 channel

SR410 4-Channel DSMR Sport Surface Receiver (SPMSR410): Spektrum - The Leader in Spread Spectrum Technology

SRS4210 DSMR AVC Surface Rx (SPMSRS4210): Spektrum - The Leader in Spread Spectrum Technology

A 4 channel receiver does not give your DX3C 4 channel capabilities. The radio is only capable of operating 3 channels, using a 4 channel receiver (I'm pretty sure they are not compatible with your radio anyway) still only lets you use 3 channels.

I wish it was that easy. Use a 6 channel RX and all of a sudden my 3 channel has twice the functions. Buttons magically appear. Maybe there's an app for that.

aw fudge i kinda figured it was gonna be something along the lines of the tx wasnt gonna be able to cause its a 3ch but if i do decide to get a dx4c do u think the rx (srs4210) that adds a extra 40 bucks is worth the buy or stick with the standard rx it comes with and save the money

Oh. Stability control? That's for kids and girls.

ok now another question and its been asked a few times other than a dx4c what other cheap 4 or more channel radios are out the and yes i know i get what i pay for my goal is to have 4 wheel steering with the ability to turn my lights on and off and a winch all done from the controller also for the 4ws i have it setup to be 3p aux switch on my current radio and would like that to stay that way i saw that there is a person who maodded the software of a controller called a gt3b would it be smarter to get that and a appropriate 4 or more channel receiver for it of the dx4c

Back