• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Question about rule Official World Radio Controlled Crawler Association Rules 2019-20

tapped-out

I wanna be Dave
So I recall a old "high center Vehicle" rule.
But can't find this rule anywhere.

Once a vehicle is "high centered". Driver needs to rock the vehicle by using forward and reverse rotation of wheels to free the vehicle from being "high centered". only penalty would be 1 reverse.

Or

After a vehicle is high centered and you need to rock the vehicle by forward and reverse rotation of wheels. Every time wheels move in reverse direction it's a penalty?

So can someone chime in on the correct ruling on a high centered Vehicle's

mentioned above I recall a rule about a vehicle being "high centered " only 1 reverse penalty would be called until vehicle was free.

Does any remember this rule?

If there is a "high centered Vehicle" rule it's not in the
Official World Radio Controlled Crawler Association Rules 2019-20

Example

Wheels can move forward without forward progress.
So if I'm high-centered and my wheels Go reverse and forward without forward progression four times how many reverses is it?

Last edited:
Id rock you back and forth for 1 point!!!!:twisted:
[emoji38][emoji1787][emoji38][emoji1787][emoji38][emoji1787][emoji38][emoji1787][emoji38][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23][emoji28][emoji3059][emoji3059] [emoji7][emoji7] [emoji7][emoji3059] [emoji3059]
I just fell out of my chair! [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

(F U, you don't text anymore!)

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Never heard of the high centered rule. IMO, unless otherwise shown, every time youre not beyond 90* (upside down) its a reverse.

Now I know how Troy places so well, lots of lost reverse penalties in there...LOL

Never heard of the high centered rule. IMO, unless otherwise shown, every time youre not beyond 90* (upside down) its a reverse.

Now I know how Troy places so well, lots of lost reverse penalties in there...LOL

It use to be some older USRCCA rules - something like if no forward progress was being made then it was 'high center' and reverse wasnt counted until the vehicle was free.

I think as rigs and driving got better it just disappeared but maybe local clubs kept the spirit of it.

Back