• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

*Public Giveaway - C.I. Cell Block - * 3 Winners to be Chosen* Crawler Innovations

Nova's Ark

Tire&Foam Extraordinaire
Subscribed Member
The 3 giveaway winners will be chosen by a random number generator on September 1, 2017.

This giveaway is open to any member of the RCCrawler forum.

However, Crawler Innovations highly recommends supporting the original website that birthed the RC Crawler hobby into what we have today. If you would like to support RCC, the information about becoming a star holding member is here: click this link.

Post once a day to be entered.

Crawler Innovations was the first to combine closed cell and open cell foam into one package with our Double Deuce and Lil’ Nova product lines. It became clear early on, that protecting the tire foams and tires from flat spots was going to be crucial. Especially with heavy scale rc vehicles and water soaked foams. Originally we used a brick under the skid plate for storing our rc crawlers at CI. However, those were not ideal, especially when transporting an rc in a 1:1 vehicle to an event, or while building or performing routine maintenance. Something had to be done to remedy the situation and the Crawler Innovations Cell Block was created. This ultra dense, closed cell, custom machined, cube size RC car stand is light weight and durable.

Approximate size: 4.0" Height x 4.0" Width x 4.0" Depth

#ci #cicellblock #cellblock #rccrawler #crawlerinnovations

15801736211_d5db5e9ef0_o.jpg

15801735401_5ed3de4cb4_o.jpg

15184165263_fbd562bf60_o.jpg

Thank you for entering and good luck"thumbsup".

Have your foams already, they are the best. Please accept my entry, thanks!

Would look great on the workbench! Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back