• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

*Public Giveaway - 5mm Extended & Lightened AX/SCX Trans Outputs -Crawler Innovations

Nova's Ark

Tire&Foam Extraordinaire
Subscribed Member
*Public Giveaway - 5mm Extended & Lightened AX/SCX Trans Outputs -Crawler Innovations

The giveaway winner will be chosen by a random number generator on September 1, 2017.

This giveaway is open to any member of the RCCrawler forum.

However, Crawler Innovations highly recommends supporting the original website that birthed the RC Crawler hobby into what we have today. If you would like to support RCC, the information about becoming a star holding member is here: click this link.

Post once a day to be entered.

Crawler Innovations is giving away one set of our 4340 steel, Lightened & Extended front & standard length rear transmission outputs for Axial transmissions. This is a permanent fix to weak outputs.

This design incorporates a 5mm round with cross pin hole.

These outputs work with any manufacturers drive shafts that are 5mm.

These outputs are cut from 4340 "Chrome Moly" steel.

They have been lightened by gun drilling the back side of the output, down the center. The 3 piece tab arrangement also reduces weight. These are the lightest and strongest SCX outputs available.

The reason the front shaft is longer is to move the drive shaft away from the spur gear. This added clearance allows for the use of larger spur gears in order to gear lower for increased torque & smoother start up. For brushless motors it is critical to ensure a smooth start up with no cogging.
They are sold in a set which is one long front and one short rear for $54.95

CWR-5013

34792481254_918e87f329_b.jpg

35594380626_6e8599c467_b.jpg

They can purchased @:
RC Crawler Foams, Rock Crawler Foams, Tires and More by Crawler Innovations
RC Crawler Foams, Rock Crawler Foams, Tires and More by Crawler Innovations

Here is a set installed on my SCX-10 based 1.9 scale Toyota. I am using a 96 tooth spur gear and 15 tooth pinion on a Tekin 13.5 sensored brushless inrunner motor using a Mamba Max Pro on 4S. The truck is as smooth on start up as my brushed 2.2 comp trucks using Holmes Hobbies hand wound motors.
5458993578_a414151ff7_o.jpg

Yes, it's a giant 96T spur gear but the smooth crawlability even with a brushless motor is amazing.
5458993468_dd39e7f169_o.jpg

Here you can see just how much clearance you have between the output shaft, spur gear and drive shaft yoke. You could actually go bigger if you can find a company that makes a bigger 48pitch spur gear.
5458993302_cae0550a00_o.jpg

This pictures shows that the drive shafts clear all link mounting and links.
5458993178_ed4347ee27_o.jpg

Re: *Public Giveaway - 5mm Extended & Lightened AX/SCX Trans Outputs -Crawler Innovat

Awesome! I have a set of your killer foams, please accept my entry...

Re: *Public Giveaway - 5mm Extended & Lightened AX/SCX Trans Outputs -Crawler Innovat

Would love a set!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"Oh, yeaaah." Clint Eastwood, Gran Torino

Wow, will they work on the wraith Eddie ?

Hang up and Drive

Thanks for the chance! You make great foams so these should also be great! "thumbsup"

In, thanks "thumbsup"

in for a set. these are sweet!

I like that design! thanks for the opportunity..

Enter me! Thanks

Could definitely use a set of these. Count me in. Thanks!

In on this. Would love a set for my 6x6 project.

I'm in, and that is some seriously cool shit.

Thanks for the chance!

Sign me up

Back