• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Proline Powerstroke Scaler Shock set up on Axial scx10

raiders32

Rock Stacker
I was wondering what would be the best set up for my axial scx10 using the proline powerstroke scaler shocks. In the front of my truck I have a traxxas summit front bumper, 3racing winch, traxxas servo, traxxas flat 7-cell battery, and reciever box. In the back I just have the traxxas xl-5 esc. With pretty much all the weight in the front, my question is, what would be the best set up using oil and the springs the powerstroke shocks come with, to have the most flex but keeping a scale ride height.

Right now I have 40wt oil in all 4 shocks, front: small black spring/small grey spring. Rear: tall grey spring.

Thanks in advance!

I run 40 wt oil in mine with the single stiffer spring on all 4 corners. On the front shocks I have the adjustment collar about 1/2 way down and on the rear about 1/3 of the way down. I run a 3s 4000 mAh pack placed across the frame just behind the front shock towers, this gives me a little sag in the front and good flex maybe even a bit soft, I have no clue what the weight of my truck is.

Back