• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ProLine 66 Bronco (Deadbolt) body on 10 II Kit?

LCJP

Does anyone know if ProLine's 66 Ford Bronco body meant for the OG deadbolt will fit the 10II kit version? I'm thinking specifically of the kit clearance for the kit transmission. The bronco interior is a lot deeper and looks like it would probably interfere, I'm wondering if anyone knows one way or the other.

Thanks!

I tried to used this shell on mine. It will fit if you have aftermarket sliders, the built in receiver box is right where the seats are on the bronco shell. You can cut the box off the slider and figure out another place for the receiver too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trans clearance didn’t appear to be an issue, just the receiver box I mentioned above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm mounting mine right now. Cutting the drivers floor out and boxing it back in with scrap lexan and super glue before paint.

Also need to tweak the sides with a heat gun and straighten them out to clear the sides, won't be running sliders with it, just for a clean look. Does fit without tweaking but will be a pain stretching the body over the sides when putting the body back on. Resting on top is a 1/4" too high for my tastes.

Does take some tweaking but not bad overall. Perfect ride height for me has the body resting on the trans, using rbk.

Back