• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Project Wraith brushless power

eunique

Pebble Pounder
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ww5xKUUtfgg?list=UU7EQkgO_QYFULGuvbkviM3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fun video. What brushless system do you have? Did you waterproof any the ESC, motor and servo?

thanks! I'm using the new Hobbywing Quickrun sensored brushless system here. I Plastidipped the servo to make it water proof.
the Quickrun comes in waterproof...but I think I actually messed up the ESC here in this video :-(
but the motor is still fine even after complete dunk...dried it out and I'm still using that motor. BUt I kept trying to use that ESC filming this video when it got submerged...so I think I fried something inside the ESC.
I guess I didn't have the waterproof one. So now, I'm using a cheap HobbyKing ESC. I will try to send Quickrun back for warranty..although shipping might cost me same as just buying a new one.

Back