• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Project Copperhead 4WS SCX10

bowmansscx10

copperhead.jpg

copperhead3.jpg

copperhead5.jpg

car4.jpg

what i had until i saw the f-100 body

done6.jpg

this is my scx10 build up. it has a 55 mm rear stretch with 4 wheel steering. proline tsl 2.2 on axial rocksters. futaba 3pm radio and receiver. parma 53 f-100 front body with a carved out piece off balsa to resemble wood boards and stained. trinity monster 17.5 sensored brushless with a lrp brushless crawler speed control. hitec 665 servos front and rear. venom 5000mah lipo. just finished wood bed last night and gonna add a box w/fan for esc and put keg propane and gas tank and axs in bed. love this thing, crawls and can race around

i made a middle axle for a 6x6 but still deciding
car.jpg

6x6 would definatley be awesome, but if you dont a work truck type flatbed would be awesome too. good job

6x6 would definatley be awesome, but if you dont a work truck type flatbed would be awesome too. good job

thanks. i'm having a blast. the 6x6 parts were ordered today and will be in next week. gonna use a frame set cut and that axle, im taking the 55mm links off and putting in 25mm to extend it a little and i got a rc4wd punisher shaft in that size.the extra axle will bring my length back. still trying to figure out how to mount steering on rear axles when the rear has no servo mounts and is mounted uoside down. alot of help from gus at wicked r/c in framingham mass.

Back