• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Programing HobbyWing/EzRun ESC...

208BrAnDo

Rock Stacker
Wondering what settings you guys are running on this ESC (1-10 on the program card)?! Ive searched and googled, and cant find specific settings anyone is using for crawling. If you have a link that would appreciated, or please just leave what settings your running!

TYVM,
Brando
\m/(>_<)\m/

Any programing suggestions?!

This is where im running now with 2s lipo...
1-2
2-5
3-3
4-2
5-3
6-3
7-1
8-2
9-4
10-1

Still experimenting.....

How do you like the EZRUN set up?

First impressions: This thing is pretty damn nice! Really small and light, comes with a cooling fan, handles 2s no problem (have to disconnect fan on 3s), programming is sweet and of course you cant beat the price.

Overall I like it. Just need to find the sweet spot on the settings and I will be stoked. Ill keep posting, as I find what works for me.

First impressions: This thing is pretty damn nice! Really small and light, comes with a cooling fan, handles 2s no problem (have to disconnect fan on 3s), programming is sweet and of course you cant beat the price.

Overall I like it. Just need to find the sweet spot on the settings and I will be stoked. Ill keep posting, as I find what works for me.

which EZRUN system are you runing I've read some of the other threads and it seems like some people are using different set with motors and esc. Thanks for the help

Hobbywing 25A Brushless Esc, 2-3 cell lipo, with voltage cut-off and Tacon 540XXL 2858 Brushless Motor 1200KV for 1/10. From CKRC.

Are the ESC's brushless only or can you run a brushed motor on them? I'm looking for a cheaper ESC for a build that more than likely won't see much action but don't want to run a brushless motor unless I have to.

help

i do not have a crawler but i bought the esc for my traxxas stampede cuz it was a cheap brushless esc. but i cant get it to program. any help?

Back