• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

post micro losi crawlers

akrcguy

I would love to see what you guys have for micro crawlers and what you have done i would like to have pictures on this not chat just pictures to get ideas for my losi micro crawler thanks

I would love to see what you guys have for micro crawlers and what you have done i would like to have pictures on this not chat just pictures to get ideas for my losi micro crawler thanks

I know your fingers are probably frozen and can't type on the key board like most of us, but please don't use such large type.

Please, read the Stickies at the top of this section. Your answers lie within.

Just to welcome you to the forum, here is a link to the Sticky thread with all our Micro Crawlers' photos. Stay warm, my friend. (Tell Santa, yo ho ho.)

....that was cruel thank you for the information about the pictures but....santa....come on man to far haha i really do live in north pole alaska not a joke

Yup, the sticky's have all the stuff your looking for. :)

and on that note: lawl. I am a basement dweller I can appreciate cold fingers!

you ever seen 62 below......you wouldent want to these micros are sooo useful at home dosent matter if your car can run out there....you wont be able to lol

... Bring on the cold. I've had my micro outside in January, the tires were a little stiff but it managed.

well old ones are in the link on my siggy and on both the micro scale picture archive and the sticky picture archive here.

Ironically my truck is in MORE pieces pending more front suspension mod work than I anticipated.

Back