• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Portal Axles?

Wraith1985

Rock Stacker
I got these axles in a small lot buy and I'm not sure what they came from. Does anyone know what the portal adapters are from? I need replacement gears.
616635d2782b30ab054b82a26b880743.jpg
db1a7c75e254faf5d8dfa643980f5adc.jpg
e6aedbed7678908723660780b94aff2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

i might be stoned but I could sware it says integy on the portal housing
the axle housings look like SSD d60 housings for the scx10
but I could just be high

maybe take a cover off and get a pic of the actual gears and input shafts most likely integy will be able to help you but since they like to copy sherbet they might use a off the shelf gear set from axial or traxxxass

Ya they say Integy, but they make alot more of them than I thought. Ya that's an approach I could take, my experience in the past from them wasn't that good so I thought I would try here. Maybe I'll try and reach out to them and I'll take a pic of the gears inside. Thank you for your help!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

i might be stoned but I could sware it says integy on the portal housing
the axle housings look like SSD d60 housings for the scx10
but I could just be high
:shock:

I had the same problem, I looked at them and totally forgot why I was staring at them. :shock:

Back