• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

PITBULL ROCK BEAST XL 1/5 scale tires

Yup I have a stretched Losi LST2 that has a built summit transmission that will move these tires in high gear or low. I don't know if they are as good as the 8.58'' tall Rok Lox but I'm about to find out.
This is one sweet Buggy! It uses a 17.5'' wheelbase and some Hitec HV servos.
Video soon!

Last edited:
I asked if this was a crawler. You didn't reply and I don't watch your videos. Doesn't resemble one to me.

You stupid person.

You think it looks like what? You that out of touch that you make choices like this. Are you high? If it looks off road you put it where? Put the crack pipe down and look at what Method Wheels is selling. 101 ring any bells? Your in the wrong place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can try to insult me all day long. It'll get you no where other than permanently removed from this website.

Back