• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pitbull Mad beast 1.9 vs Jconcepts Scorpios 1.9

estbx

Boys, I want to change my tires and I have seen these two, I would like to know your experiences with each one, which is better in rocks, dirt, etc. if anyone had a chance to have both of them even better. Greetings boys and take care ;-)

Last edited:
Boys, I want to change my tires and I have seen these two, I would like to know your experiences with each one, which is better in rocks, dirt, etc. if anyone had a chance to have both of them even better. Greetings boys and take care ;-)
I have the Mad Beasts with C.I Deuces wild foam, which makes them pretty firm, but with perfect fit.
I love the tires and they look awesome. They are, because of the flat lug profile, way more slippery than my other Pitbulls and prolines. I wouldn't recommend them for pure performance,
they are quite challenging in dirt and wet conditions, but I love'em still.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pit bull tires are.about $100 a set atleast the set i bought last month was the jconcepts tires are about $40 a set before shiping and taxes i dont have those spacific model of tires but my pitbull tires seem over rated jconceps have blown me away almost everytime i run them and seem to be just as good or better 3 years later maybe 500 runs as they were on day 1

Thank you guys for your prompt response, I will be attentive to future responses and experiences, greetings ..."Pulgares hacia arriba"

pit bull tires are.about $100

Depends on which tires, these are $29 for 2.

I had the opposite experience with the Mad Beasts, I felt like they were bad at first but broke in and got better and better as the tread opened up. They do good on rock and hard packed dirt after being broken in.

I have a set of the Scorpios in 2.2" and they were a good tire too though the thread is even tighter. The Pitbull compound is a bit better than JConcepts.

I also like the Mad Beasts. They work very well overall. I run them with the CI single stage foam, whichs leaves a little air gap between the foam and the tire.
Of course, depending on terrain, there are better tires with more open lugs.. but the Beasts also look really good too :)

Last edited:
I also like the Mad Beasts. They work very well overall. I run them with the CI single stage foam, whichs leaves a little air gap between the foam and the tire.
Of course, depending on terrain, there are better tires with more open lugs.. but the Beasts also look really good too :)

The tires look incredible next to the body cherokee, I have been increasingly convinced by the pit bulls, both for their comments and for their appearance, in addition to that they are cheaper than the jconcepts in my local tineda, it must be due to the fluctuation of exchange rate and exit logistics. thanks for the photos friend, they are great, greetings .... :)

Guys, could you tell me that such are the original double-stage foams that the pit bulls bring, please? I will be attentive to your answers, greetings ...

Back