• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Howdy all
I am a new addition to your forum, I have been crawling for several years now. I am now running a red cat rockslide 1/10 scale and have had a blast with it, Here in central Maine we have some wicked crawlin places we have granite quarries, power line hill's that are all ledge and loose rocks"thumbsup", gravel pit's, landscaping done with stone some hills 20 to 30 foot climb and our own track that we take turns changing so it is never the same :lmao:I am surprising my buddies I just purchased a super crawler 1/8 rockslide :shock: this is what my crawlin buddies will look like, SURPRIZE. I will get some photos up as soon as i can of our crawlin spots. And by the way I dealt with a new to me dealer when purchasing this new supercrawler he is way cool check him out at www.redcatcrawlershop.com his name is Rob and he will go above and beyond to get your biz

Don't we all buy it, make it faster, stronger I know there are some aftermarket stuff out there a lot but i will see when it shows up what it could have there is always something like the first will be aluminum servo horns

First mod was a duel battery set up this crawler is heavy and likes to use a lot of power So I an running 2 5000's . I am going to replace the plastic side plates with aluminum ones, I have made skid plates to cover my motors using aluminum from home depot :roll: I am looking for a replacement center cap Keep loosing the stockers. I am also going to step down on my pinion from 10 to 8 Tooth the big tires need a little more torque:twisted:

Back