• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

online crawler store in Australia

I'm pretty certain they only advertise stuff they have in stock or it will say pre-order . That shits me with stores advertising parts and not stocking them , a total waste of time.
Oneten are pretty good, I'd recommend them.

I'm pretty certain they only advertise stuff they have in stock or it will say pre-order . That shits me with stores advertising parts and not stocking them , a total waste of time.
Oneten are pretty good, I'd recommend them.

He's correct, unless it's listed as a pre-order, 110 list on the store only what they have in stock ready to send out, they too find nothing is quite as annoying as loading up a cart, only to find stuff is on back order.
They are regularly ordering in stock so if there's something from one of the suppliers they don't currently have they can always order in for you (assuming the supplier has some of course)

New to the forum & new to rc crawling, just recently bought a Yeti & been looking for a decent online shop for some up grades & onetencrawlers looks pretty bloody good.

Back