• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NWSD Scattergun

haris

anyone using the NWSD Scattergun chassis on his Venture?
is it worth the upgrade? ideas /suggestions/photos very welcome
merry xmass

I have one but haven't decided on a build direction yet. I did put it together for my JK build, but ended up not wanting to undo what I had done already with the stock chassis. There are definite advantages to it, like lower center of gravity, angled skid, shock and link geometry adjustments. All the stock chassis parts will bolt up fine, but you will need some 3mm x 5-6mm spacers for the upper link mounts at the chassis for the rear links and for the front upper third link if you choose to use the chassis optional holes. My setup uses a Deadloc t-case and skid and modified steering.

NWSD HPI-4.jpg

NWSD HPI-3.jpg

NWSD HPI-1.jpg

NWSD HPI-2.jpg

thank you so much for the info and picture! Wonderfull build! The picture were you have the two frames (stock and nwsd) ot top of each other is very helpfull, thanks again

Back