• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NWI ---- comp or scale

tpworld

Anyone in NWI available to get together this weekend... I run an enroute berg but just wanting some crawling fun.....Open to ideas????? I am located in Michigan City....

This is a little late to the game but the crawler course at king hobbies raceway in Valparaiso is being re-vamped by a fellow member on here, Lukescb7, and he has done a fantastic job with it so far, he is lining up sponsors and such for some comps and I think it will be awesome! I was there today and met Luke, a stand up kinda guy! enjoyed myself for a few hours and I will e coming back on my days off for sure, but check it out!

Back