• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Novak m2 dig issue!!

xr10greener

Hey guys, i have an novak m2 dig esc paired with 2 tekin 45 turn heavy duty brushed motor, i am using the spektrum dx3c. When i try to set up the esc using the one touch button on the power switch, follow the instructions just as they are printed in the manual. But when i pull full throttle during set up, the led on the esc just stay red rather than turn green. Please help!!!!! Thanks

have you made sure your aux channel on the dx3c is in 3p mode, is in its middle position, and that it has full servo throw for each direction?

hook a servo up to the aux channel on the reciever, make sure those settings are changed if not already and then cycle the aux channel through all its positions to make sure its not an issue with the aux channel not giving full throws or being in the wrong type.

Yeah its in the 3position but i am thinking it may be a fried esc or scewed up transmitter/receiver but hopefully someone has had this issue and knows what to do

We have the same one. It works fine. Love that set up. Sometimes when you put it into program mode and you pull the trigger it takes a bit. If you are to close to the receiver it can delay as well. I always stay back about 2-3 feet from the truck. If it instill not taking try holding the trigger for a while and moving it around. Hope that helps make sure your transmitter throttle trim is at 0.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back