• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NorCrawl group (Santa Cruz/San Jose)

ruckinjoe

Hey I just wanted to let people know of a new group that is basing itself in the Santa Cruz and San Jose area. I meet these two while out crawling one night off Hwy 9 in Felton. Last Saturday we all met up for a group meetup in Aptos.
We had a blast and can't wait for the next time I can go out again.

They have a facebook group page here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1417899288461593/

They want the group to grow and it's local to my area, they also like to attend the other events as well.

Here are some shots from that day...

13408964304_f0a2c79e8c_b.jpg

13408627265_dd0c564aaa_b.jpg

13408623085_690b9d0e36_b.jpg

13408611745_9a53debc2f_b.jpg

13408618265_f582506010_b.jpg

13408731973_3821ca9a04_b.jpg

13408974544_fd36d0291d_b.jpg

13408979344_21c62f41cd_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice spot RockinJoe..."thumbsup" Where is that ???

There's a few of us In SJ that will drive anywhere to crawl....
Post up when and where, we'll try to get a bunch to join you...

Beautiful location to crawl with friends. :)
Yeah I agree, nothing better than crawling with friends.

Nice spot RockinJoe... Where is that ???

There's a few of us In SJ that will drive anywhere to crawl....
Post up when and where, we'll try to get a bunch to join you...

I am not sure what Park it was but it was off State Park Dr and Capitola Dr in Aptos as I was only following. I will post the next get together as the more the better.

I live in boulder creek and love wheelin. Let me know wen the next gtg is and I will try to make it. I have a couple of friends that would come too. Plus we have a few spots that are good wheelin. Saturdays work best for us. It's good too see crawling making a comeback in the 831.

Hey guys my daughter and I might be make this. Where exactly are you meeting at Lexington.

Thanks.

Edit: Just saw the post about the dirt parking lot.

Last edited:
Aw....I'm going to comp in Sacto at the LERK event on Sunday ....gonna need Saturday for some prep.

Good to see this thread active, I hope it happens again soon, I'll make that one

I like the looks of that trail. Nice shaded "boulder" field.

As soon I'm better I will be out to crawl again. With more/other rigs.

Heading to the garden of Eden. Meeting at Felton Safeway at 830 am. Then at 9am going down to the garden. Let us know if your coming to crawl.

sorry im not joe but i was there. Lexington reservoir. There are some rocks. But the garden of Eden will test you and your rig. It will destroy your rig,.and leave you wanting more.

Back