• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2008/09 Comp #5

montereycrawler

Nor-CalRCRC
aad.jpg

Cool flyer created by Nluvwithxlr8ing. Thanks Brandon.

This will be a new location for Nor-Calrcrc in South San Francisco. Should be a lot of fun.

See this link for the sign-up list and more info.
http://www.nor-calrcrc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160

Last edited:
I didn't think sports fags and r/c fags got along?

Sticks are sticks but please stay away from my twig and berries. :flipoff:

What Nluv (and I) was refering to;

feb 1st IS super bowl sunday

I don't think we should refer to the comp as "Super Bowl Sunday". It may confuse people because I think there may be a Football game or something already called that. Not sure. Let's just stick to refering to it as Nor-Cal comp #5 at G-Tech. :flipoff:

Nice flyer Lance, love the rig. :)

Last edited:
Since Badger had to go and gay up this thread;
rebel-flag-bikini_copy.jpg

Ok, I feel better now........:roll:

Grown men playing with toy cars versus grown men in tights playing with a little ball? I'd rather hang with the crawler crowd ....

Doug, thanks for ungaying up the thread ... "thumbsup"

Jeesh, this thread is going down in flames. :badger:

Should be a great day! I'll bring my laptop, who has a Slingbox?

Since Badger had to go and gay up this thread;
rebel-flag-bikini_copy.jpg

Ok, I feel better now........:roll:

I don't know thats an aweful big buldge in her bikini bottom:shock:, could very well be a tranny:-(, LOL!!!!:lol:

I think my wife and kids will be happy that I am going crawling in sted of making them watch the Super Bowl, and I'd rather be crawling too..."thumbsup"

2 weeks away and the list is getting longer! Hope the weather holds out, should be a great time. (ok, long winded bump!)

Don't be jinxing our weather :shock:. It's been gorgeous for two weeks now, can't last much longer.

Back