• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor Cal Comp #6

Stuck

Rock Crawler
stuck-16777-albums3436-65450.jpg

Comp #6
Where: Putah Creek, Winters - https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d38.510762!4d-122.097282?hl=en
When : Sunday 3/18/2018
Comp Starts: 9am

PRO
1. Stuck

I just bought a berg. If I can get the escs going I would love to come by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fixed my ESC, so am planning on attending.

Will this thing go down rain or shine?
Do I need to aim for the big red arrow (in the water) or the little red marker in the image above?

I fixed my ESC, so am planning on attending.

Will this thing go down rain or shine?
Do I need to aim for the big red arrow (in the water) or the little red marker in the image above?

Its not supposed to rain but if it does, we most likely wont hold the comp. Right now the creek has some water. We are going to check again tomorrow and make a call on location.

Due to the rain we are moving this location to 5% boat launch at Lake Folsom 9:00am

Do you have a google map to the location?
Is it the Granite Bay 5% ramp? Dolton point?

Last edited:
Too far for me I’ll see you at the next one.

Sounds good Larry"thumbsup"

Do you have a google map to the location?
Is it the Granite Bay 5% ramp? Dolton point?

Sorry Earth. yes its Granite bay and the 5% launch ramp is up by the main entrance. Same entrance you would take to Dotons.

Scores from the day. Good turnout, good weather and a couple tough courses. Congrats to Donnie on the WIN today! "thumbsup"

stuck-16777-albums4237-65503.png

its all good :)

was able to suss out the location.

Was a good experience on some incredibly grippy rock! Congrats to all!

Back