• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

no steering, servo good

branedge

my sons bomber stopped steering, i first thought it was the horn so i replaced it with out looking to much into it. this didn't resolve the issues i noticed when the servo is disconnect from the horn the gear barely moves (if at all). so i ordered a new one, the new one does the same thing. so i tested both (new and old) servos in another RC they both work fine. Any idea what would cause this?

i have not tried that i tried changing where it was plugged into the receiver. i'll try that this evening

If you have the standard tactic tx, make sure the steering expo knob wasnt turned down by mistake...this will make it barely turn

If you have the standard tactic tx, make sure the steering expo knob wasnt turned down by mistake...this will make it barely turn

That was it!! man I wish I had know about that before I took it completely apart and ordered another servo....but I guess that's how we learn.

thanks for everyone's help!

I learned that lesson with my bomber, but was too broke to buy a new servo lol...I accidentally discovered it when I picked up the transmitter and my fat fingers turned a knob...I caught it, saw what it was, turned it the opposite direction and it worked again! The knob is right at the rear of the transmitter which was where I usually picked it up from...

Back