• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

No reverse

dirtydan12

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to the RC life. I have an axial scx10 wrangler unlimited C/R edition. I installed a waterproof ESC and 55 turn motor and a metal spur gear. However since I installed the motor the jeep has no reverse. It is an axial motor so I would assume it should have reverse. The ESC blinks whenever I push the trigger on the receiver in reverse but I get no response from the motor or anything else. Any ideas would be really appreciated.

Thanks guys!

It would be very helpful if you could tell us what ESC you've installed. It's probably just a matter of programming the ESC.
Depending on the ESC, you can program it by moving jumpers, using your transmitter or connect it to a programming box/computer.

are you sure your ESC has reverse and not forward only? as the previous reply stated, what kind of ESC is it.

Back