• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NMRCC 2014/2015 Comp #4.5 Big Water (Spain) **Trail**

Hittman

I wanna be Dave
Saturday, December 13th, Big Water

Running 2.2 and 1.9 trail classes, as well as super comp rigs.

3 courses PER class. *exceptions for super class*

9:30am setup, 10:00am start.

Map:https://maps.google.com/maps?q=35.14638,-106.482389&num=1&t=h&z=17

Alternative parking. You can park here, but once the culdesac is filled up, we will need to park at the main trailhead.
https://maps.google.com/maps/myplac...481641&spn=0.001554,0.001684&ctz=360&t=h&z=19

This is a Trailclass comp.. And it will count towards season totals. Now is the time for you guys (and gals) to make an appearance. Poor support and participation will lead to canceling the Trailclass during comp season.. It's your time to shine!

See you all out there"thumbsup"

it would be cool to get someone to take videos of our comps and share our action... ya know what they say "sharing is caring". haha

Thanks to all who came, it was a great crowd. Challenging but fun courses.

1.9 Tail Class
Matt -69
Scot -40
Jason -38
Zac -31
Will -19
Farah 17
Leo 37
Jeremy 80

2.2 Trail Class
Zac -56
Gary -46
Leo -23
Greg 18
Mike 22
Scot 38
Matt39
Leona 54

Congratulations to the Santa Fe drivers for taking 1st in both classes "thumbsup". See you guys next time.

Thanks for having us Santa Fe guys out for a fun comp. Now that we know were we stand "thumbsup", we will have to come back to keep up with the fun! It was a lot of fun watching Scott smoke a motor. My 2.2 will be getting a few changes done so I can try to keep the front wheels down.
See you all next time!
Matt

Thanks for having us Santa Fe guys out for a fun comp. Now that we know were we stand "thumbsup", we will have to come back to keep up with the fun! It was a lot of fun watching Scott smoke a motor. My 2.2 will be getting a few changes done so I can try to keep the front wheels down.
See you all next time!
Matt

Mr B posted some cool videos on the NMRCC Facebook page. Check them out.

Back