• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Newbie that is completely new to rc crawler world

What is everbody favorite RC body color?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artothebeat

Hello everyone!

I wanted to get on my soapbox and spill some beans!! I have never driven a rc crawler....I know terrible. So I was hoping-or actually looking forward to meating other people in this scene as i set up my Axial SCX10. How did I come about getting my hands on this you ask??? Well it is due to my greenie employment at Axial Racing, they decided that I start from scratch, and tossed me a rig to build up for adventure crawling!

Look forward from hearing from the forum and maybe will meet soon!

All your Dingo needs to be ready for G6 action is a littlle weight in the tires. I would recommend 2-3 ounces in each wheels is just about all you need. And since you have the hookup, put some 1.9 Ripsaws on those wheels.

Back