• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New - vs4-10 phoenix rtr

durok

Sketchiness Abounds!
Subscribed Member
Available in Grey or Red, $479.99:

https://www.vanquishproducts.com/vs4-10-phoenix-rtr-grey/

https://www.vanquishproducts.com/vs4-10-phoenix-rtr-red/

VP_PHX_RTR_Gray_Field4_1000x1000__27355.1675872079.1000.1000.jpg

VP_PHX_RTR_Red_Field_1000x1000__71097.1675872086.1000.1000.jpg

VP_Phoenix_RTR_VT1_1000x1000__60186.1675872086.1000.1000.jpg

Hmmm...I kind of have the impression that VP products reside a niche or so above the RTR market.

Hmmm...I kind of have the impression that VP products reside a niche or so above the RTR market.

I’d think of this as them raising the standard for RTR’s [emoji41]

Very cool to see, I like that it has falkens and that they did the straight axle.

Would have liked to see the standard vfd instead of the twin, but I know I’m probably in the minority there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see where this RTR will get the people who for ever reason do not want to build a kit. There looks to be a few differences from the kit, no interior and lack of rear fenders and tail lights. The RTR also does not have machined transmission gears, dig and overdrive servos. But at only $100 more than the kit version they had to cut cost somewhere.

Last edited:

Very cool to see, I like that it has falkens and that they did the straight axle.

Would have liked to see the standard vfd instead of the twin, but I know I’m probably in the minority there.

I also would have liked it to have the standard VFD.

No doubt you're right as far as raising the bar. But there was an investment made to bring these to market and if the number of units sold isn't high enough it can tend to hamper future new product offerings.

These new RTR's will help VP grow and that will help us all. Now hopefully there will be more aftermarket accessories. Personally I prefer to have the fun of building my own.

Thats cool for VP

I was curious to see what electronics they used and it all looks to be VP branded gear. It looks like a HW 1080 ESC, not sure where the other components are from.

EDIT
it looks like a Spectrum S614 or possibly a S605 servo, same case at least. hopefully is more powerfull though.
The motor reminds me of an old Axial 35T but i'm not sure on that.

Last edited:
I love it, and company growth in our industry for companies outside of HH is always a good thing.

While I'd rather build the kit version, this is really great news. New choices are always a good thing. Also, impressive to note that the RTR radio they included has enough channels available to utilize all the options unlike some other companies that need four channels but only supply a 3 channel radio.:ror:

Last edited:
While I'd rather build the kit version, this is really great news. New choices are always a good thing. Also, impressive to note that the RTR radio they included has enough channels available to utilize all the options unlike some other companies that need four channels but only supply a 3 channel radio.:ror:

I thought Harley said it had multiple model memory even

Not a bad option to have. I'd still buy the kit, and did. But if somone was asking what to buy to start out with, I would point them here for sure.

IN MY OPINION , it doesn't make sense, since you want to get something RTR, put a normal VFD (I think the same about the builders kit, better normal VFD less extra expense) and you won't need to spend more on servos and transmitter, the same shit as Axial With the 3, and in my opinion, that Vanquish has always been one step above in quality, I would put a better servo and variator on it, a 1080 instead of a 1060 would make the difference with the rest, just like a servo that doesn't have to Replace little as in all RTR on the market.

Another win for Vanquish! The RTR version looks great and it's at a great price. This new RTR offers much better features than most other RTR's and should draw in many more buyers to the Vanquish lineup.

After watching (and participating in:roll:) the VP Holiday deals, it looks like VP sold a ton of rigs and lured in many new Vanquish rig owners. Looks like VP is going all in on being one of the top rig manufacturers.

IN MY OPINION , it doesn't make sense, since you want to get something RTR, put a normal VFD (I think the same about the builders kit, better normal VFD less extra expense) and you won't need to spend more on servos and transmitter, the same shit as Axial With the 3, and in my opinion, that Vanquish has always been one step above in quality, I would put a better servo and variator on it, a 1080 instead of a 1060 would make the difference with the rest, just like a servo that doesn't have to Replace little as in all RTR on the market.

The radio has 4 channels to work with the dig and overdrive.

I believe Josh mentioned the manufacturer of their rtr radio i his live stream. Does anyone happen to remember the name?

Back