• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New unused CCR

Rattzo1

Quarry Creeper
New in Un used losi comp crawler on eBay if you’re looking just seen it this morning.looks like it comes with unstuck chassis

Last edited:
I saw that too, it popped up on my feed. Curious how long it'll last and if it'll sell full asking price.

I don’t know but that’s a smokin hot deal if all that stuff comes with it . I mean a full unstuck chassis plus th LCC wow I wish I had that kind of cash right now

Well it didn't sell for original asking price. It's now relisted lower. I messaged to see if they want to sell the New in Bag Spare Aluminum parts separately...quick response of NO.

Well it didn't sell for original asking price. It's now relisted lower. I messaged to see if they want to sell the New in Bag Spare Aluminum parts separately...quick response of NO.

I also msg him to see if he would sell the unstuck chassis and axles separately same response... nah I don’t think so

I also msg him to see if he would sell the unstuck chassis and axles separately same response... nah I don’t think so

Kinda crazy because between what I wanted to buy and what you wanted to buy he would make a lot of money and then still be able to sell the comp crawler. He may end up better off doing that then selling as a package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back