• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New to the Bully 2

Rdog4476

Hello I am pretty new to the rc crawler scene. I recently purchased a Bully 2 kit and all the electronics to run it. I am wanting to know if anyone has a link to a video or knows how to go about all the mixing that it requires to work correctly. What I’m running on it is a Holmes Hobbies Torque Master BR duel mini esc and two Holmes Hobbies Torquemaster 35 T motors and a Spektrum DX5C remote. Any and ask help would be appreciated. It would be best if it’s a mixing for dummies video as I’m that new to all of this mixing stuff lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your instruction manual (the thing we use if nothing else works) has a section on programming a mix. It doesn't look like the DX5C has MOA functionality (like the Pro) so you will have to go to the section on Mixing. Consider it a learning experience.

Back