• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New to crawling - NYC

yhkbabo

Hi everyone

I'm new to the rccrawling community.
I'm a fan of building Tamiya RC kits, and always keep an eye out for new kits to build... couple weeks ago, I was looking through my local hobby shop and saw that Axial offers their SCX10 in a kit as well. from the moment i saw it, fell in love with it; bought it right away and built it out..

its been couple weeks, and haven't really had the chance to take it out on a trail yet..
I've seen on this forum that people take crawlers to central park and prospect park.. i would love to meet up with veteran crawlers to crawl together and learn some new tricks..

I would also like to know where are some good spots in tristate area that i can take my crawler out to.

Thanks!

Hi everyone

I'm a fan of building Tamiya RC kits, and always keep an eye out for new kits to build... couple weeks ago, I was looking through my local hobby shop and saw that Axial offers their SCX10 in a kit as well. from the moment i saw it, fell in love with it; bought it right away and built it out..

its been couple weeks, and haven't really had the chance to take it out on a trail yet..
I've seen on this forum that people take crawlers to central park and prospect park.. i would love to meet up with veteran crawlers to crawl together and learn some new tricks..

I would also like to know where are some good spots in tristate area that i can take my crawler out to.

Thanks!
]

Welcome to the forums! I used to live on the NE corner of Astoria Park. I wasn't in to the hobby at that time though, was very occupied doing production work. Miss my fam, though!

There is a NY forum here on rccrawlers.com

Northeast - New York at RCCrawler.com

Check it out!

"thumbsup"

Hi everyone

Thanks!

]

Welcome to RCC, get out on the trail with some locals! :)

Welcome to the forums! I used to live on the NE corner of Astoria Park. I wasn't in to the hobby at that time though, was very occupied doing production work. Miss my fam, though!

There is a NY forum here on rccrawlers.com

Northeast - New York at RCCrawler.com

Check it out!

"thumbsup"

"thumbsup"8)

I am also new to the forum and new to the hobby in NYC. I don't know anyone to go out to the trails with. If anyone is interested in meeting, let me know. I'd be cool not having to crawl alone lol

Same here, there are so many good places to enjoy our trucks in the nyc/queens/LI area... Yet i still have to actually drive my truck lol. I dont know where in queens you are but i live in Manhattan and work in Suffolk county. Im all over the place. lets get something started in that thread linked above. PM me if anything, maybe we could actually start something? or let me know loll

Back