• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New to Crawling, not to RC

Bryan646

Hey guys, I just joined and wanted to say Hi. I'm new to crawling and have been trying to find a place to crawl in the Asheboro area. I'm heading down to Jumping off trail in Uwharrie today to check it out. I went Pisgah covered bridge last week, but it really wasn't a great place to crawl.

Hey guys, I just joined and wanted to say Hi. I'm new to crawling and have been trying to find a place to crawl in the Asheboro area. I'm heading down to Jumping off trail in Uwharrie today to check it out. I went Pisgah covered bridge last week, but it really wasn't a great place to crawl.
Hobby park us a great place.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hobby Park will be next on my list. Uwharrie is only 20 minutes from my house. So I wanted to test the rig out and do a little hiking too. So far this is a great trail!

I have to work until 8am Saturday but i'm gonna go Sunday if the weathers not to bad

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I had a great day of crawling today. I didn't make it up to Hobby Park due to the rain. But I did get an hour or so close to the house for some rock crawling. Tested out the new tires and wheels. And the durability after it took a 15 foot roll down nothing but rocks lol
23687a6f7aca80ea2ff37337884fea15.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes sir I will be there! Matt and the clan are some good dudes! And only 10 min from the house!!!!

Back