• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New SCX24 B17 Betty

Curious to see about the garage and stuff; I like the look of those tires more than the nittos though.

Specially designed collector box with scale garage artwork and exclusive Axial® 15-Year Anniversary coin, available only with this vehicle

I'm not saying that the price is out of hand, because it's not, but do you remember when you could buy an XR10 kit for that price?

Includes an exclusive Axial 15th anniversary coin... I think I'll hold out for the version that includes an Elvis plate.

IMO keep the coin and the serial number, then drop the price to the same as the deadbolt lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I hope they sell the body separately, I want one for my Deadbolt!
They already have part numbers listed for the body wheels and tires but of course nothing is in stock or available to order yet

IMO keep the coin and the serial number, then drop the price to the same as the deadbolt lol

100%

This might typically draw me into picking up a 1/24, but the price gouge is silly

I agree I don't see the extra $30 price tag either. The body is cool and I don't really care about the B17 Betty graphics. I'd rather see a SCX24 II with some improvements with a Wraith, Bomber, or Capra style body

I agree I don't see the extra $30 price tag either. The body is cool and I don't really care about the B17 Betty graphics. I'd rather see a SCX24 II with some improvements with a Wraith, Bomber, or Capra style body

TUBERS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! Jut my way of saying I agree wraith/bomber/capra scx24 would be awesome. There are some decent 3d printed options out there but they are really expensive unless you own your own printer and buy the files. This B17 is nifty I find it annoying that its B17 for 15 year anniversary perhaps I have a bit of OCD? Actually if they have of released a bomber version of the scx24 called a B17 I would be on that like white on rice on paper in a snowstorm.

TUBERS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! Jut my way of saying I agree wraith/bomber/capra scx24 would be awesome. There are some decent 3d printed options out there but they are really expensive unless you own your own printer and buy the files. This B17 is nifty I find it annoying that its B17 for 15 year anniversary perhaps I have a bit of OCD? Actually if they have of released a bomber version of the scx24 called a B17 I would be on that like white on rice on paper in a snowstorm.

Cause the B17 Betty was the body the the first version of the SCX10. It's meant to be a tribute. Actually the wheels and tires are as well.

Last edited:
Cause the B17 Betty was the body the the first version of the SCX10. It's meant to be a tribute. Actually the wheels and tires are as well.

I get that my fine crawling friend! If it were me I would have saved the b17 for 17 years not as catchy as a 15 year milestone but meh :p

It was actually the AX-10 Scorpion. I pre-ordered that kit way back in the day and I just pre-ordered one of these. It will most likely be a shelf queen.

It was actually the AX-10 Scorpion. I pre-ordered that kit way back in the day and I just pre-ordered one of these. It will most likely be a shelf queen.

I see, I only remember the other AX-10 body. Did the body also come on the first SCX10s? Either way, I'm gonna be putting in my pre-order soon.

I dig the body. I wasn't around for the first one but think this is a nice addition to the SCX24 line. Gimmicky...yea but still cool. I'm gonna drive it! No shelf queens for me. I believe the Horizon press video commented on a run of 9,999. Not a crazy low number but there wont be a bunch of the same trucks at 1/24 crawl spots.

Back