• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New RC4WD Interco tires - 1.9 Thornbirds and 1.55 TSL SS

svt923

I wanna be Dave
Relive the off-roading days of yore in smaller scale with RC4WD's new Interco tires.

Interco Thornbirds - 4.59 x 2.00 x 1.9

Z-T0183-2.jpg

Z-T0183-3.jpg

These are going to be an Axialfest release then available at some point after that. If they are anything like the 1:1 versions, these will be beloved or hated with the burning passion of a thousand suns and nothing in between.

Interco Narrow TSL SS - 3.75 x 1.37 x 1.55

Z-T0182-2.jpg

Z-T0182-3.jpg

The TSL SS appear to be an licensed update on the much loved 1.55 Rock Stompers but have been shrunk down to 3.75 but in the much better X2S3 compound.

I like the 1.55 offering.

Oh and thornturds at least they got the tread right hope they perform much better than the 1:1 tire.

Relive the off-roading days of yore in smaller scale with RC4WD's new Interco tires.

Interco Thornbirds - 4.59 x 2.00 x 1.9

These are going to be an Axialfest release then available at some point after that. If they are anything like the 1:1 versions, these will be beloved or hated with the burning passion of a thousand suns and nothing in between.

Interco Narrow TSL SS - 3.75 x 1.37 x 1.55

The TSL SS appear to be an licensed update on the much loved 1.55 Rock Stompers but have been shrunk down to 3.75 but in the much better X2S3 compound.

Awesome, love the 1.55 TSLs! Agreed on the others lol. "thumbsup":ror:

I like the 1.55 offering.

Oh and thornturds at least they got the tread right hope they perform much better than the 1:1 tire.

X2 "thumbsup"

These really look meaty and aggressive:

Z-T0183-6.jpg

ATV tires....meh. :ror::)

Not ATV tires necessarily, just those Brazilians get pretty hardcore about their mud tires:

2rmuwe8.png

Also it's pretty neat that a handful of tires from that thread actually have scale offerings now.

Last edited:
has anyone noticed that the Thornbirds and new Pategonias aren't on the site anymore?

Yep - I posted in my Enduro thread about it as I plan on installing the Thornbirds on it as soon as I can get a set:

RC4WD not only removed them from their site yesterday, they also replied to an email I sent about product ETA with this :

"I do not have any information as to how soon these will hit the shelf.

My only recommendation is to keep an eye out for the automated email

Skyler
RC4WD Support Team"

I had clicked on "Notify me when in stock" and emailed them about having posted on this forum about requesting a scale version of the 1:1 about a year and a half ago...

Kinda bummed, and keeping my fingers crossed as to their prompt release!

I did actually call them today, as my email was sent before they were deleted from the site - got Skylar again - he did say they were coming out eventually, just no ETA at this time. He also said that I should still get a notification email.

I am also planning on picking up the bigger Patagonias...

Thornbirds and 4.7" O.D. Patagonias...

~IN STOCK NOW~

:badger:

(direct from RC4WD)

My crawlin' bud and I are each ordering a set after we get the email back on providing military identification for the extra 10% off...

Not yet... haven't run the Enduro, either.

My crawlin' buddy has run them on his TRX-4 Bronco - said they were working really well!

They are a bit large for the Enduro unless I basically remove all the fender flares...

I may be sitting on them until...

... Capra?

:shock:

Back