• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New member in West Lower MI

Dragonfly

Hi all! I’ve just joined up and I’m in the middle of slowly building a Gatekeeper Kit. I’m not new to RC, but I’ve been away for a long while, and this is my first full build, and my first 4wd. I’m aiming for a capable trail truck that can go slow as well as reasonably fast without spending a lot of money, since I have other hobbies too. I’m not super picky about scale looks or realism and I thought the GK was a great platform to start with. Realistically it will probably be mid summer before I’ve completed this build, and I’ll probably run solo more often than not. Even so, I’d love to connect with some people who are nearby for an occasional outing when we can. I’m in Mason County.

Cheers!

Back