• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New guy here

New Albany here... Looking forward to meeting some people after our lives go back to 'normal'

Looks like I'll be checking out this Pine Quarry Park

Welcome! A few other spots are Glen Echo Park in Clintonville area. There's also the spot under the 270 bridge at Emerald Parkway and Riverside Drive. You'll see a little parking lot under the bridge and evidence of little tire tracks and piles of rocks all down the hill. Enjoy!

New guy also. Thanks for the suggestions Sherman. How large of an area is the 270 Bridge location?

Good suggestion. If only there was a group of people here in central Ohio that were looking for other people to run with....;-)

I went to the 270 location the other evening. All I found was the immediate area around the bridge. I didn't have a lot of time for exploring though. Are there any trails that lead to other areas or is the immediate vicinity around the bridge most of it?

I went to the 270 location the other evening. All I found was the immediate area around the bridge. I didn't have a lot of time for exploring though. Are there any trails that lead to other areas or is the immediate vicinity around the bridge most of it?
In dublin?

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Yeah, under the bridge at memorial pkwy. I assume we are taking about the same place. Small parking lot on the west side.

Yeah, under the bridge at memorial pkwy. I assume we are taking about the same place. Small parking lot on the west side.
Yeah has the two overpasses ? If so when are you avalible ill meet you up there?

I'm available any weekend day (including tomorrow) and any late afternoon/evening during the week. You tell me what works. I have a good bit of schedule flexibility.

I'm available any weekend day (including tomorrow) and any late afternoon/evening during the week. You tell me what works. I have a good bit of schedule flexibility.
Weds if the weather holds? If not then thursday?

Back